Note: In 2018, Jair Lynch received an overwhelming amount of negative feedback from the community on the name, “The Shops at Penn Hill”. To the satisfaction of the community, Jair Lynch changed the name to “The Shops at Penn Branch” to maintain historical roots to the community.
Click this link to get a .pdf file containing the latest updates from Anthony Startt, Jair Lynch Real Estate Partner Representative, on The Shops at Penn Branch.
Although much needed progress has been made concerning redevelopment of The Shops at Penn Branch, there are some changes coming worth noting:
- CVS – Jair Lynch unable to reach agreement for long-term extension
• Current lease expires June 2020
• Analyzing options to re-tenant the space
• Likely to be broken into smaller shop space and office/medical space
• Strong interest from “fast casual” restaurant tenants
Note: For residents in the community who rely on this CVS for medications, please plan ahead of June 2020 to ensure your prescriptions get transferred to an alternate location for dropoff & pickup.
- Rear Parking lot Re-development
• Jair Lynch is continuing to analyze multiple re-development options
• Currently negotiating a contract with a national homebuilder to develop 30 – 40 for sale townhomes
• Alternate options include additional retail or office development