DC Public Services Commission is hosting a series of hearings on an important issue that involves your electrical services and possibly your wallet.
- Are you aware that the Chicago based company Exelon, is seeking to merge with PEPCO?
- Are you aware that there may be changes to your services and rates over the next few years?
- Are you aware that your representatives on the District Council and the DC Public Services Commission need to approve this merger?
- Are you aware that your Council representatives, PEPCO and Exelon need to hear your opinions before they proceed?
- Are you aware that once this merger is done, it’s done?
This is not simply a takeover and name change, but something everyone in DC, especially east of the river residents, should know about and express their opinions on. This merger can have a significant effect on not only the service you receive but also possibly the rates you will pay. Please reach out to PBCCA Legislative Chair, Laura Richards if you have additional questions or comments at: Legislative@PBCCA.org.
Remaining Public Hearing Dates
January 12, 2015, 6:00 PM
Southwest Library Community Meeting Room
900 Wesley Place, S.W.
Washington, DC 20024
January 20, 2015, 6:00 PM
University of the District of Columbia
Community College Conference Room
801 North Capitol Street, N.E.
Washington, DC 20002
Come out to one of the following hearings to learn more and share your thoughts. You need to be heard!