Join our friends and neighbors in Hillcrest for their upcoming
Hillcrest Day 2019
Whether it’s a flood, blizzard, or hurricane, a disaster can strike the District at any moment. The effects can be devastating to both residents and businesses. A swift and coordinated private sector response can expedite recovery and restore normalcy in the District.
To better prepare and coordinate with the District’s private sector, The DC Business Emergency Management Operations Center (DC BEMOC) would like to invite you to the first bi-annual Business Preparedness day on September 17, 2019 from 9:00-3:00.
This 6 hour event will convene first responders, emergency managers and the District’s private sector partners to:
- Discuss business preparedness initiatives in the District
- Showcase new technologies that are being leveraged by the BEMOC
- Identify and prioritize operational issues that can be solved through public-private partnerships
- Conduct the first ever BEMOC Tabletop Exercise
Pre-registration for this event is required by Friday September 13 by 5:00
For more information about this event or registration, contact DC.BEMOC@dc.gov
*Be prepared show a photo identification when you arrive. There is a free visitor parking lot available. If you prefer to take the Metro, the closest station is Anacostia and the following buses take you to HSEMA: A2, A4, A6, A8, and W3.
Click HERE to Register
In an effort to help the PBCCA Board serve our community better, we created a PBCCA Survey for the 2019-2020 Membership Year. We ask that you:
- Download a copy of the Survey
- Complete the Survey with your most thoughtful answers in mind
- Scan and Email the Survey back to email@example.com – OR –
- Mail your completed copy of the Survey to:
Penn Branch Citizens Civic Association
P.O. Box 6730
Washington, DC 20020
The responses will be reviewed and acted upon by the PBCCA Board to help us drive change and serve our community better in the future.
By helping us, you, in turn, help the community.
3rd Annual Ward 7 Business & Community Festival (Ward 7 Day)
September 14, 2019
Attend the 3rd Annual Ward 7 Business & Community Festival (Ward 7 Day) to purchase from vendors, collect information at the resource tables, socialize with your community, get some good food and have fun!